Thread: Cudde Back?

Default Cudde Back?

I was looking to add another trail camera to my bear hunting arsenal, and I was wondering about the cudde back. It has 4.2 stars out of 5 with 250 reviews. It is cabals highest rated trail camera. Can anyone give me some feed back. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuttu View Post
    I was looking to add another trail camera to my bear hunting arsenal, and I was wondering about the cudde back. It has 4.2 stars out of 5 with 250 reviews. It is cabals highest rated trail camera. Can anyone give me some feed back. Thank you.
    Have 7 of them....they take the best photos IMHO...and we take maybe 4000 every bear season.

Thumbs up

I love mine. Simple to use and really good on batteries. Rearms itself. Takes brilliant pictures.

I'm sure most cameras are good, but I bought this Cuddeback on recommendation and didn't look back.

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by AK145 View Post
    Have 7 of them....they take the best photos IMHO...and we take maybe 4000 every bear season.
    I ned to borrow one, since you have an odd number, that'll still leave you six and atleast with those you should still take about 3500 pictures.

i have a capture, takes great pics. the customer service sucks! when i bought it, i took it out of the package, put BRAND NEW batteries in it, and it didn't work. i called cudde and they said send it back, so i did. when they got it they called and said it had battery acid damage, i explained how i brought it straight home from sportsmans, put NEW batteries in it and it didn't work. they told me that they didn't care, if i wanted it fixed i'd have to send 90.00 for a new mother board, i told them thats bull s@%t, they said send the money or we'll send you your broken camera back!

Default Buy the CB!

Easy to use, great pictures and the batts last a long time.

Default Nothin' Bad about a CB...

I have 3 and everyone operates to standard. Easy to use/operate and takes great pics. I like the range of trigger flash compared to some of the cheaper makers/models. Did have a big brown decide that he would like to have one for himself but instead of taking it whole he wanted it in about 1,000 pieces. Never forget to use latex gloves when hanging your camera in a area known for a high concentration of brownies. I got lazy or just plain forgot and it cost me a great camera. Warranty guy just laughed at me when I asked for a replacement...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    I ned to borrow one, since you have an odd number, that'll still leave you six and atleast with those you should still take about 3500 pictures.

Well when you put it like that? Hmmm....