Thread: Got the bait out!

Default Got the bait out!

Bait is on the ground! Had some tracks "waiting" when we got to one stand. Can't wait to have the kids and friends start "blasting" away!

Default good luck

and be safe. Take pictures and share them. I'll try harder too this year.
    We might get out Sunday. I hope to make it back from ANC Saturday night so we can make the run.

Thumbs up

Watch that knee northway and good luck out there!

Default Thanks!

Yeah, the knee is "getting" in the way of doing things! I was pretty easy on it! I was IMPRESSED with the yamaha grizz 700 though. It pulled in some SERIOUS bait! Friend of ours raises beef and elk and some die each winter. GREAT BAIT!

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    Yeah, the knee is "getting" in the way of doing things! I was pretty easy on it! I was IMPRESSED with the yamaha grizz 700 though. It pulled in some SERIOUS bait! Friend of ours raises beef and elk and some die each winter. GREAT BAIT!

Sounds like you have a great plan with making a scent drag and a large bait source as well. Should keep you from having to rebait so often unless one of those pesky grizz's get on there and walk off with your carcasses.

Its good top have friends in the right places!

Default Good friends..

provide lots of bait and don't even want to hunt!

Will get out and finish getting them ready. Gotta haul barrels and dog food/grease out. Excited about the sites as I know what was in on them last year. Will send you some pictures of some "dead" bears soon hopefully!