Thread: Cleaned out the boat today, it was like a treasure hunt!

Default Cleaned out the boat today, it was like a treasure hunt!

Now that the weather is finally looking like it will stick to spring and summer conditions, i cleaned my boat out today.....i couldnt believe how much tackle i found! all kinds of lures and hooks, sinkers, dodgers, trolling cowbells, deep sixes, parts for the downrigger, 5 unopened cans of coors light, nasty salmon roe! probly all together about $150 worth of tackle that i completely forgot about (so now i dont have to buy more this year)....luckily i keep the boat tarped up weatherproof tight so most everything stayed in decent or new condition........whatd you find in your boat?

Release Lake Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    Now that the weather is finally looking like it will stick to spring and summer conditions, i cleaned my boat out today.....i couldnt believe how much tackle i found! all kinds of lures and hooks, sinkers, dodgers, trolling cowbells, deep sixes, parts for the downrigger, 5 unopened cans of coors light, nasty salmon roe! probly all together about $150 worth of tackle that i completely forgot about (so now i dont have to buy more this year)....luckily i keep the boat tarped up weatherproof tight so most everything stayed in decent or new condition........whatd you find in your boat?
    My wife was helping me clean the wheel house and she found what she thought was a loaf of wonder bread from last fall, but it turned out to be some whittier talents panties! apparently my crewmember found a little local company when I ran up to the valley for a day off. Thank God they were so discusting my wife still to this day thinks it was a loaf of wonder!
    Last edited by fullbush; 04-27-2010 at 21:46. Reason: LMAO!

Hahaha! Lucky for you:d

Release Lake Trout

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    My wife was helping me clean the wheel house and she found what she thought was a loaf of wonder bread from last fall, but it turned out to be some whittier talents panties! apparently my crewmember found a little local company when I ran up to the valley for a day off. Thank God they were so discusting my wife still to this day thinks it was a loaf of wonder!
    Is your boat OK? Because my mind needs a thorough cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post

Moldy Panties in the wheelhouse... so your crew member is never going to hear the end of that this season if you bring him back will he?
    Alaska Fishing Forums : They are my addiction!