Thread: The age old Question has been answered....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default The age old Question has been answered....

Spotted by another during an archery shoot... the age old question has been answered and the ANSWER IS NO!!!!!

>

>

>

>

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Good one!

Taylor

-[]------------>

Talking

Somehow, this reminds me of my favorite story:

A beautiful little white rabbit, still with its winter coat, was bouncing around the alders looking for the new grass that are the signs of spring, when he comes across a groggy old brown bear, just awake from a long winter sleep...

The brown bear is waddling around in a circle with his butt near the ground, straining, trying to get that first dump to pass...

The rabbit, catching the brown bear in a sorta embarrassing moment, hops over to the brown bear and makes a tidy pile of rabbit pellets. "Sorry, you're having so much trouble Mr. Bear, just thought I'd make you feel better..."

The bear passes his huge wad of black crud with a great strain... He looks over at the rabbit and asks, "Hey, rabbit, does poop stick to your pretty white fur?"

"Well, yes. Yes it does..."

----->

----->

The great bear reaches down, grabs the rabbit...

And wipes his AZZ with the rabbit.

Awesome. I love it.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    Somehow, this reminds me of my favorite story:

A beautiful little white rabbit, still with its winter coat, was bouncing around the alders looking for the new grass that are the signs of spring, when he comes across a groggy old brown bear, just awake from a long winter sleep...

The brown bear is waddling around in a circle with his butt near the ground, straining, trying to get that first dump to pass...

The rabbit, catching the brown bear in a sorta embarrassing moment, hops over to the brown bear and makes a tidy pile of rabbit pellets. "Sorry, you're having so much trouble Mr. Bear, just thought I'd make you feel better..."

The bear passes his huge wad of black crud with a great strain... He looks over at the rabbit and asks, "Hey, rabbit, does poop stick to your pretty white fur?"

"Well, yes. Yes it does..."

----->

----->

The great bear reaches down, grabs the rabbit...

And wipes his AZZ with the rabbit.
    Taylor i bet your hell on wet dreams too....

the Rabbit says...

WELL NO! it don't

and the bear says WELL GOOD

and then grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Taylor i bet your hell on wet dreams too....

the Rabbit says...

WELL NO! it don't

and the bear says WELL GOOD

and then grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass
    Ha, I didn't finish reading the joke because I've heard it before. Didn't realize that Taylor goofed up the punchline. Nice catch.

Talking

Well, if shat didn't stick to toilet paper what would be the point?

It has to stick for it to do any good!

We don't want to smear it, we want to remove it!

Knuckleheads! ;-P You previously heard the story WRONG and you just heard it RIGHT.

Haah

Taylor

Talking

... so did anyboy catch Cartman on South Park the other night? I know, I'm like a 12 year old, but you'll have to google it for the most inappropriate joke ever that starts with a bear in the woods