Thread: Sorry

Default Sorry

Let me start by saying that my comments were not directed at Dave Johnson the owner and provider of this forum. However while looking back at my post, it would lead everyone to believe that is the case. For this I do apologize.

I hold no malleus for the moving of my “FNAWS” post to the general section. I got a little bent out of shape about my comments to Daveinthebush being deleted. I can see that maybe I am the one suffering from cabin fever and I would ask forgiveness for my weakness from the members and from Dave.

My posts the last week have been to try and break up the boredom and humdrum that seems to occur this time of year on the forum. I carry no political agenda behind the posts I have made. Most of the post I make are for information and fun, I have no hidden agenda.

I find myself getting to caught up in the defense of my sport. Hunting, fishing and family are my life and I guess maybe I have them in the wrong order, but they are the things that bring joy and value to my sole. This forum has also become a part of my daily enjoyment.

Again I am sorry for my rant and frustration.... My appologies,
    Bigmnt

Default No problem Bigmnt

Dear Bigmnt: Yes, cabin fever and the tireness of shoveling Natures winter wonder out of the yard has affected us all. Since the problem started between you and I, I feel it appropriate to answer first.

If your are ever in Valdez let me know and I will buy the first cup of coffee. No problem. No hard feelings. We all have a hard day once in a while. Life goes on.

We all have agendas and I think that most people on the forum we all have a simular one. A love for Alaska and doing what we want too in the land we love so dear. The focus might be fishing, hunting, camping, boating or a variety of others. But the main part of the agenda is the same. Doing it in Alaska.

Peace be with you, Dave Armstong

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

If nobody ever reacted passionately to the topics discussed here this site wouldn't be worth visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmnt View Post
    Let me start by saying that my comments were not directed at Dave Johnson the owner and provider of this forum. However while looking back at my post, it would lead everyone to believe that is the case. For this I do apologize.

I hold no malleus for the moving of my “FNAWS” post to the general section. I got a little bent out of shape about my comments to Daveinthebush being deleted. I can see that maybe I am the one suffering from cabin fever and I would ask forgiveness for my weakness from the members and from Dave.

My posts the last week have been to try and break up the boredom and humdrum that seems to occur this time of year on the forum. I carry no political agenda behind the posts I have made. Most of the post I make are for information and fun, I have no hidden agenda.

I find myself getting to caught up in the defense of my sport. Hunting, fishing and family are my life and I guess maybe I have them in the wrong order, but they are the things that bring joy and value to my sole. This forum has also become a part of my daily enjoyment.

Again I am sorry for my rant and frustration.... My appologies,
    Bigmnt
    Two thumbs up on your post! I hope you stick around.

Bigmnt- I've gotten a little excited myself around here at times and had to apologize to some folks. Keep coming around.

Perry

Thumbs up

Welcome to the human race.
    Its takes a man to admit a mistake and you qualify, Bigmnt.
    We all have our days.

Frank

Default Not me!

You know, I have no strong opinions on anything, so I really don't know what all the fuss is about....

If we could just all agree that I'm usually right, well, then we'd all be.... uh.... well... like.... me. Uh, well, okay... uh... ummm... oh, forget it.

:-)

Seriously though, thanks for the good words. Well said.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Default Gentlemen

Once again, Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

Dave, next time I am in Valdez, lunch is on me.

Mike, there has never been any question in my mind about the correctness of your positions and as the saying goes: “Like mike, I wannabe like Mike.”

Mark, thanks again for bringing us in prospective with your words of wisdom.

Bigmnt