Thread: What Quivers are you guys using, also what rest?

Default What Quivers are you guys using, also what rest?

I am looking at the Limb Driver rest. Tight spot quiver. Yeah probably FOB's. I know some of you guys are using the Tight spots. Just want some reviews on the above.

Why are the pros not using FOB's at the 3D shoots? Just curious about all this, not doubting. Still trying to wrap my mind around all these new products. Oh and what release are ya shooting? Thanks.

Love the Tight Spot Quiver. I went without a quiver for a while because I didn't like the extra torque on the bow. Not a big problem with the Tight Spot, and if it is too windy it detaches very easily.

I've been using the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone on my bow. Set it up several years ago and have never had to mess with it.

I have QAD Ultra Rest HD on almost all my and my wife's bows. Currently, I shoot a Treelimb and several Alpine Soft-Loc quivers.

I think they avoid FOBs because it's too easy for someone else following them in the shooting order to smack one and break it. Expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    I have QAD Ultra Rest HD on almost all my and my wife's bows. Currently, I shoot a Treelimb and several Alpine Soft-Loc quivers.

I think they avoid FOBs because it's too easy for someone else following them in the shooting order to smack one and break it. Expensive!
    Bingo...exactly why...and becasue of the sponsor money some of the companies are willing to dole out. You guys have know idea how much some of these pros and shows get from sponsors.

I like the Alpine Soft-Loc as well a lot.

My buddy used them in Arizona for the 3d shoots, Paul the fella that makes the fobs sent him black fobs so no chasing fobs. I think one reason is because fobs are heavy and majority of the shooters at 3d shoots are shooting bare minimum arrows. As said some money to be had sponsorship, they have shoot on Arizona forget what the name of the shoot but if you win it PSE will approach you and ask you to be one of thier factory shooters, most do it because a free bow and all the cool pse gear as well. Knew a fella won the shoot with a bowtech soon after he was shooting a pse lol

I also use the Limb Driver rest and Tightspot quiver, have to say that I am pleased with the rest but don't have any revies of the quiver, though it does fit nicely to the bow. I shopped around for quite some time before ending up with the Tightspot, which the wife got me for Christmas last year. I like the adjustments you can make to it so it fits your bow just how you want it and it detaches in seconds.

Thanks for the info guys. I used to have a alpine soft loc in my old bow. It was nice, I took off the upper arrow holder to save weight. It did however fibrate arrows loose from it now and then.

Still waiting for the Z7. Still leaning towards LD and Tight spot. Darn sheep permit!