Thread: Kenai Outdoors Show

Default Kenai Outdoors Show

Does anybody know anything about the "Kenai Outdoors Show" possibly going on next weekend? I can not find out who is putting it on or where it is.

It is Friday afternoon and all day on Saturday and Sunday at the Soldotna Sportscenter. I am not sure is is putting it on though.

Someone emailed it to me, looks like it is these guys: http://www.kpsportshow.org/

I'll be honest with you.
    If it's anything like the past I sure wouldn't drive down from Palmer for it. In all honesty I don't get excited about making the drive from Kenai!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Thumbs down

I gotta agree with Vance! They do such poor marketing you don't know who is going to be there. If you have someone in particular your wanting to see I'd go to their shop a few days before or after the show, you can usually get the same deal.
    Friday afternoon they're still setting up so going is a waste of time, Sunday the folks from the valley are packing up to get home at a reasonable time. Saturday is the best bet for seeing everyone, but its so crowded you cant hardly ask a question.
    I just clicked on JD's link, the seminar schedule for 2010 is still under construction, the show starts in 2 days nothing like waiting till the last minute so folks can plan on attending!

Default Ditto

I've lived in Soldotna for over 3 decades and I've been there twice. Once as a vendor and we decided not to go back as it was such a poor show layout. Didn't even recoup the cost of buying the spaces (inside & out). Pretty lame show IMHO.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!