Thread: More tags available

Default More tags available

ADFG has a list of hunts, mostly for moose in the Fairbanks, Yukon River area that were not filled. You can fax another application to Fairbanks ADFG on 4-26-10. Take a look at the site for further. I didn't see this thread anywhere and wanted to put it out there, sorry if it already has been posted.

Default U rock.

Thanks alot I'm on it.

Did someone say oversubscribed? LOL

For example, the winter supplement stated 31 available tags for DM817. There are 31 winners of this tag, but that link states there are 2 more 817s available, totaling 33.

Another example is the DM829. Winter supplement stated 4 tags available, however 7 people drew.

Question

yeah DM695 says 111 are available, there were 100 supposedly avail, and 88 were drawn. Your telling me the Moose count was off by so much. That there are 99 extra tags.

Brad

Smile Link?

Maybe a link with the info? I can't find anything in the draw area of the site... Thanks!

There are some hunts that are non-resident only, Unit 26B Grizzly for instance, and since when did F&G start offering guided only non-resident moose tags?? Since when did a non-resident have to be guided for moose?

http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/permi...subscribed.pdf