Thread: DU Military Night

Default DU Military Night

I want to thank to all those that put on a great event..... You guys did a great job on making everything run smooth. The food was out of your control but the pizza was a nice replacement.
    I will be back again next year.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Thank you for being there. We did get caught off guard but I can assure you that will never happen again. Seems like every time I try something new something catches me off guard. I have never been open to selling tickets at the door as you never know what will happen. THis was a good example of why I don't, because you have not control over the things that need to be controlled. I told the people selling tickets to only bring 100 tickets apparently they thought that meant extra beyond what they had. Anyway next year it will certainly be bigger and better. Lots of guns, decoys, and all kinds of things given away, I'm glad people had fun.

The problem I noticed at the DU and same for the ABA banquet was people do not think or not considerate. The dip sandwiches where two kind. Allot of people took one of each. But there were allot of people that abused it and took 4-5. By doing this it made you guys short on food. It happen to us doing chicken breast on year. Unless you have a person there playing food police it will be short.
    There is talk about US the ABA doing a self serve again... Not open to this idea.
    Anyways awesome job again!!!!
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK