Thread: What do FOBs and Baitem907 have in common?

Question What do FOBs and Baitem907 have in common?

Well, when you combine the two you get Paul Morris from Starrflight hunting bears with Bob and I in interior Alaska this fall...filming hunts for his new televisoin show "Just Passin Thru TV" airing on the Sportsman's Channel!

For those that have never had the pleasure of speaking to Paul...well...you are just missing out. When some of us tell people to call Paul with FOB questions we really mean it...hands down one of the nicest guys in the buisness.

Baitem907 products will be featured on the shows this year. This should be an awsome opportunity for a great "local" company from Alaska to showcase products on a national level

If our season is anything like the last couple of years when Jay Gregory and Lee and Tiffany hunted with us it should be an incredable hunt. And for the smart arses out there....No...I don't plan on singing and dancing on Paul's show

waaaaa hoooo
    Great News!
    Thank you for all the support and help you have given us with this adventure. What an awesome opportunity.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hopefully you can bring him by for an inperson hello while he is in town....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    hopefully you can bring him by for an inperson hello while he is in town....
    For sure....still nailing down the logistical details.

Default I saw the show

with Lee and Tif. Awesome hunting, but it did make me appreciate my location in PWS, which is almost bug free :-)

Thumbs up

That's awesome guys! Hope you have a safe and successful hunt. Look forward to watching.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel