Thread: Alaska Sportsman Products

North Pole

Thumbs up Alaska Sportsman Products

This post is probably better suited for the gear forum but thought you hunters might want to hear it. I have been waiting for an Alaska Sportsman Chest Holster made by Daniel Collins to get to one of the stores in the Fairbanks area because they haven't had the size I wanted. Finally I called Daniel a few weeks ago and explained my situation. I am leaving for Kodiak and wanted this holster for the trip. I had one custom made because of the length of my barrel, no extra charge. He promised he would get it to me before I left. He has been pretty busy and had been getting behind. I called him this past Wednesday to check on it because I leave this Saturday and was getting nervous that it wouldn't get here. I got my holster Thursday evening. Great holster, great guy. I was very pleased dealing with him. Just thought I'd give him some good publicity on the forums.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Yep, he offered to replace my holster because I had one very minor complaint about it. I declined because I was totally happy with the holster, but I certainly appreciated his concern. It has been a great holster for me.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem