Thread: diamond black ice

Default diamond black ice

Anyone shoot a diamond black ice? If so how do you like it pros cons

Been diamonds most succsesful bow for a few years now, the latest has a rolling cable gaurd, flx technology which means there is a limb that flexes as a cable gaurd (great idea and it works). The iceman is kind of like its big brother it is very similar but a little longer axle to axle and is a split riser/split limb, i recomend shooting both but by far the're smothest quietest in bowtech/diamonds line-up (personal opinion).

I love mine, absolutely no complaints.

when I was looking for a new bow I shot everything I could get my hands on and overall the black ice was #1 for me. Is it the fastest shooting bow on the market? No, but it shoots fast enough for me and she is really smooth and forgiving. I highly recommend this bow.

I have an 09 Black Ice. Love it. Let me know if you want to shoot it, we can get together somewhere.

I shot the Black Ice several times a couple years ago when shopping for a new bow. Loved the bow. Very smooth, very quiet. In the end, I like the Dimond "Stud" just a little bit better, so I went with that. Can't go wrong with the Black Ice though. Like others have said, shoot them all and find what works for you.
    Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.