Thread: Blr 30.06

Default Blr 30.06

Have a beautiful rifle... that I bent the barrel on. It's a slight bent, however it's been sitting on a shelf for two years collecting dust... Any ideas on getting the rifle fixed here in state. If not, how does one go about getting it to Browning... is it simply a box it up & ship it to them deal. Thanks

If you are around Fairbanks, I can get it squared away for you. I've straightened many rifle and shotgun barrels over the years. PM me for more info if you are able.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Bethel, Cantwell, Fort Yukon, Skagway, Chevak and Point Hope

Take the butt stock and forearm off. Take the magazine out. Find yourself a good solid telephone pole and smack on the opposite side of the bend to get it to spring back in the right direction. Don't forget to remove the front and rear sights also before doing this.

Send it to browning

Thumbs up

UPS it directly to Browning go their website for instructions if you desire the factory barrel replacement.........

DO NOT beat your rifle against a telephone pole. This WILL NOT make it better.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

is it possible to do a .35 whelan or a 9.3x62 in your BLR? boy that would be a handy lever gun for certain. but again nothing wrong with an aught-six. Browning is gonna charge you as any smith will..don't know who on the norm will rebarrel and chamber your rifle tho'...to have a 9.3x62 in a lever gun...that would be my kind of lever gun!