Thread: Bisley Hunter?!

Default Bisley Hunter?!

Hey, new to forums and figured my first post would be to see if any knows where is the best place to look within the Valley/Anchorage area for a Ruger Bisley Hunter? Been searching for a month now and no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!
    In 41, 44 or 45? I here 45s are near imposable.

Here are some on gunbroker and I know an FFL guy in Wasilla that will handle this end for $10.
    44 MAG
    41 MAG
    41 MAG
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i would contact SNYD.. a moderator here... he spent a lot of time looking for his and setting it up... heck maybe you can talk him out of his...

LOL

YEAH RIGHT! but he may be able to assist your search.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Thanks for the leads

Yea I noticed the .45 is off the ruger site so I will prob be aiming (excuse the pun) for a .44.... On a side note I was planning on getting a Ruger Red Hawk or a Super Redhawk in .45 this weekend somaybe there is something to be said about variety.

Vance WRT to SNYD I live by a simple rule...never get between a man and his gun.....

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Coug97 View Post

Vance WRT to SNYD I live by a simple rule...never get between a man and his gun.....

Mike
    Don't get ME into this!!!
    If trouble is being started it's Vince, not Vance
    I'm as innocent as the day is long

By the way, I personally love my Super Redhawk in 480 Ruger, but the Hunters are sweet guns. I know SNYD loves his.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

By the way, I personally love my Super Redhawk in 480 Ruger, but the Hunters are sweet guns. I know SNYD loves his.[/QUOTE]

From everything I have heard the .480 Ruger sounds sweet, saw one the other day at Fred Meyers for $670 thought really seriously about getting it at that price. If its there this weekend and I am feeling impulsive I am have to act.

Mike

I have to ask, is the sole reason for getting the Hunter to be able to put a scope on it? I'm really drawn to the Blackhawk Bisley, but not the Hunter models. If I was wanting to add optics though I totally understand.