Thread: 2009 Fishing Video

Default 2009 Fishing Video

I just wanted to share the video that I finally completed of my 2009 fishing season. It is mostly still pictures since I am still looking into a waterproof camcorder. the movie features my wife and I, my brother and father who came up from NY to visit me this summer and a few friends from Seward. Enjoy!

Default fishing pics

Thanks for the photos Bill, helps me get thru the day when I lookout my window here on the hillside and see 18" of snow still in my yard.

Default Great photos

Thanks for sharing your slide show of photos. It looked like everyone was having a fun time fishing. On a side note, the steelie that I hooked up was fooled with an orange Gorman's beadhead egg fly. It is very effective on steelies and is very easy to tie. Tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by akriverman View Post
    Thanks for sharing your slide show of photos. It looked like everyone was having a fun time fishing. On a side note, the steelie that I hooked up was fooled with an orange Gorman's beadhead egg fly. It is very effective on steelies and is very easy to tie. Tight lines.

Got picks?

Default Gorman's beadhead egg fly

How about a video instead. If you fly tie it is kind of like watching ice melt. It has a slow pace. Tight lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thlzYtbiiSg