Thread: Flying into Klutina Lake

Default Flying into Klutina Lake

Would like to try something new this June and fly into Klutina when the ice goes out. Always fished where the river comes from the lake and never did much good.
    So this June am thinking of chartering a float plane out of Glenallen and flying to the backside of the lake and camping out for a few days and take my inflatable canoe.

Has anyone fished the backside of the lake? I been told it is full of lake trout along the shore line when the ice goes out.
    Also, does anyone know of a flying service close to Glenallen that has a plane on floats?
    Tennessee

I have heard that flying into mountains, lakes, trees, and other things are bad in a plane. Unfortunately, that is all have to offer

Copper valley Air fly's out of Tolsona lake on floats.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Yea, call Dave at copper valley.Been out with him on a few sheep hunts.

Lee`s Air Taxi (Beaver) is also on Tolsona Lake. Yes there are lakers there....and lots of bears. There`s a creek flowing into the lake on the right side about 2-3 miles from the mouth of the river that has good fishing where it dumps in.