Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Spotted Owl

  1. #1

    Talking Spotted Owl

    Spotted Owl



















    Surely you didn't fall for it did you? :)
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  2. #2
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    whooo...whooo

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  3. #3
    Member JOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Soldotna, ALASKA since '78
    Posts
    3,720

    Question Huh?

    I don't get it.
    Winter is Coming...

    Go GeocacheAlaska!

  4. #4
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    I don't get it.
    Me ether? I came here thinking there would be some new spotted owl dishes and find this? I'm so sick of spotted owl helper I'm about reedy to stop shooting the dang things them.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

  5. #5

    Default

    waste of time thread..........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •