Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington Rifle Pictures

Default Remington Rifle Pictures

All centerfire remington rifles
    I will post a pic of my 710 when i get a chance

Me too....

Only Remington I have is a model 770, not even worth the time to get it out of the safe

Default 270 ti

My Remingtom 700 titanium in 270 win.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

Default Remington Alaskan Ti

.280 Rem. Alaskan Ti................ Just wondering why you wanted to see remington rifles? Are you looking for something in Particular?

A few of my Mtn Rifles on the back deck. Might be a Kimber Montana in the mix too.

Holy crap, 270ti!! Nice collection.

On the other extreme... the only big game rifle I've ever owned. 700 BDL, 30/06. It's served me very, very well.
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

Dont know about the other two posters ( Amigo and Cummins) But my 710 is a piece of junk and has failed me one to many times in the field. At this point I would rather hunt with a sling shot.

But seeing how you asked, here it is on my back.

710's are horrid, and that's not hard to see.

I like Remmy 700's, Model 7's, and Kimber Montanas.

I also have a 710, it's now junk, taking up space plastic crap on the bolt broke..lol

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    I also have a 710, it's now junk, taking up space plastic crap on the bolt broke..lol
    My bolt broke as well as the bolt lock. Cost me a deer on my montague trip, luckly my partner was johnny on the spot.

My pops has been shooting a Remington 700 for 20 years now, its a great gun for sure.

Tupper Lake, NEW YORK IN THE CENTER OF THE ADIRONDACK MTS.

Default Model 725

I have a Model 725 in .244 caliber in like new condition. There were only about 820 of these produced in the mid 60`s. It was left to me by an old friend but I would part with it for the right price. Need to save money for next hunt(grizzly). Anyone interested can contact me. THANKS!!

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo2AK View Post

On the other extreme... the only big game rifle I've ever owned. 700 BDL, 30/06. It's served me very, very well.
    I admire people who have only ONE big game rifle.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I think I am wondering the same thing as a lot of other people on here. You didn't shoot these birds with a 30-06 did you? They are not blown up and I think I can see the heads also.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo2AK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    I admire people who have only ONE big game rifle.

Smitty of the North
    I always get a good laugh out of that. The people I know with only one big game rifle rarely sight that rifle in before the season. They have the same box of ammo, year after year, and brag about it, for some reason. They have very little trigger time, and end up wounding animals because they don't practice. As they say, practice makes perfect.

I love your collection of rifles 270ti but, I think you are a little out of line on this one. I am not trying to be overly critical, I like most of your posts, but there are a lot of reasons for having only one big game rifle. My parents had only one because we were not very wealthy but it got shot a lot anyway. Others have one rifle because they only hunt a few species of game that are close in size. Some others have one rifle because they have a rifle that fits them perfect and is capable of taking anything they hunt and don't want to break them selves into a new rifle. As for ammo, I only shoot one load through my gun because it is the round that shoots the best from my gun and is good for any game I hunt. Also having only one big game rifle has no bering on how much a person shoots that gun, they may in fact know there gun better because it is the only big game gun they are intimate with.

Quote Originally Posted by 270ti View Post
    I always get a good laugh out of that. The people I know with only one big game rifle rarely sight that rifle in before the season. They have the same box of ammo, year after year, and brag about it, for some reason. They have very little trigger time, and end up wounding animals because they don't practice. As they say, practice makes perfect.

If you read my post carefully, it says "the people I know". I did not say, "all the people".

I have no problem with people having one gun. My bank account would be a lot bigger if I only had one rifle. But, I'm a rifle loony and have 12 or so custom or semi custom rifles in different chamberings. Some guys drink, smoke, buy expensive clothes, eat out, etc.. I don't do any of that. I build rifles and shoot a lot. As I said, the people I know with 1 rifle are pretty poor shots. Every guy I know who has a stable of guns, can shoot light out.

Quote Originally Posted by 270ti View Post
    . . . As they say, practice makes perfect.
    Not if you practice wrong.

only remington i got is a pump 760 in .270 win, nothin special but i like it for certain things.

Release Lake Trout

I have an 700 Stainless/Composite ADL in 7 Rem Mag I purchased the first year they came out, early 90's.
    I also have a couple of Nylon 66's and an old 788 in 22-250.

The ADL is my favourite rifle and has been used the most to take Black Bear, Bou, White Tail, Mule Deer and Elk.
    It will be my backup gun this year though as I have drawn an early Rifle Bull Elk tag in Arizona and plan on using my 30-30 as the rut will still be pretty active and I think I can stalk to within 50 yards without much of a problem.
    My son will be along with his Tikka in 30.06 as he has a tag also.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast