Thread: 06' Polaris switchback Blue Stolen!

Default 06' Polaris switchback Blue Stolen!

Had my switchback stolen on the 12th and havn't turned it up yet so i thought I might post it on here in case someone might havee seen it.
    it only has around 100 miles on it and the last 4 digits of the vin are 2950
    Other than that it doesn't really have any distingushing charachteristics except a 1 1/2" hole in one of the little vents in front of the tub bit it's pretty hard to see. The sled has red ski loops and red bogey wheels with a blue hood and red lettering on the side that says switchback. if it says 600 at the bottom of the stickers it's not mine. And there aren't really alot of these out there so any leads of any that you've seen would be appreciated. I live over next to memory lake off of bull moose.
    my phone number is 350-4843 and I have a decent reward for any info leading to the return of my sled.
    Thanks alot guys,
    Justin
    here's a link to a pic of what my sled looks like
    http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...900Switchback/
    Also another possible identifying mark is i don't believe for some reason that mine says 900 at the bottom where it does in the picture I think that sticker is missing but not entirely possitive.
    Justin

Default correction

the last 4 digist are 9250 not 2950
    Justin

Default other posts

Sorry about your loss. You should also post it on these other sites if you haven't already!
    www.ride907.com
    snowest.com post it on the "Snow conditions & Riding Areas" forum. there is a post called "AK Snow Report Part II". I've seen several people post lost sleds there.