Thread: Tire Prices?

Default Tire Prices?

Ok guys I need a little help. I'm trying to purchase a set of tires for my Grizzly 550 EPS. I'm currently overseas and while I have good internet access, I have limited phone access. Most of the dealers in state don't advertise their prices on their websites so I can't compare local and online prices.
    The best deal I've found so far is $423.96 shipped, for ITP Mud Lite XL's 26x9x12 (front) and 26x10x12 (rear). The ITP Mud Lites seem to get a pretty solid review on this forum and I'm hoping that at 26" they won't be too much for the 550 to spin. I guess the question is should I make the purchase or can I do better when I get home. Thanks in advance for the advice.

There is a guy on Craigslist selling the Pitbull Rocker/Growlers in 25.5" for $500-$575 or so depending on which one you get.... He's a local guy..... With that said if you can get MudLites shipped to AK for that price you found a deal....

Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    There is a guy on Craigslist selling the Pitbull Rocker/Growlers in 25.5" for $500-$575 or so depending on which one you get.... He's a local guy..... With that said if you can get MudLites shipped to AK for that price you found a deal....
    Thanks for the Craigslist suggestion, I'll take a look at it. I found the Mud Lites at motorsports.com. Free shipping in the lower 48 and it was only $64 to AK.

Default tires

I got a set of kenda 27s to ak for 402 shipped. only problem is they were in stockon the website but out of stock so there on back order.
    tirepackage.com

Lightbulb Reading is fundamental.

I just noticed the thread FishKing started two weeks ago, answers this exact question Next time I should look before I leap.