Thread: Fairbanks O.D.S. fly fishing

Smile Fairbanks O.D.S. fly fishing

Well ODS means Out-Door-Show. If you happen to be in Fairbanks this weekend staring Friday the fishing seminars will be presented by Blue Moose Rafting aka smart butt Moose.

Basic fly fishing will be covered as well as Grayling fishing, Trout Fishing and Kings.

If you don't mind listening to a over-inflated ego type person this would be a great chance to get some decent data on timing, tatics, methods, and gear set up. I normally have copies of the seminar available for free at the show. I think I have about 25 copies available will make more as needed.

I also tie about 10 DZ flies at our booth and hand them out so if nothing else I give those away as well for those attending my pack of lies. Hey Free is Free! Had one guy two years ago who kept showing up at the end of each seminar and collecting flies I think he ended up with about 4 dz which more than covered the 4 bucks to get in the door.

Any Who Great chance to get the scope on the fishing from the Valley to Fairbanks and down to the Gulkana.

Tight Lines and Best Wishes to all.

Blue Moose

Talking hey moose

how about I mail you the $4 & you mail me the 4 dz flies. You can tie em at home & not be bothered by the hustle & bustle of the show.
    Gary

Default LOL

You know what a great idea! Are you sure your not the guy who I was talking about.

:-)