Thread: Pups

Default Pups

My pure bred championship bloodline german shorthair pointer had a vistor while she was in heat, from the neighbors black lab. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a pup. Born a few minutes ago. PM me if interested. Almost all black with part of a foot white and most have white down chest like a black bear.

Terry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Pups

Been Selling pups last few days like crazy, 2 left, these are some beautiful pointing black labs, yes they point and I offered them here first for the price of shots. Congrats to Karl, who took me up on the offer before I knew what the pups where worth, And he got first pick.

Terry

Thumbs up Here he is!

Thanks Terry; They are good looking pups!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Been Selling pups last few days like crazy, 2 left, these are some beautiful pointing black labs, yes they point and I offered them here first for the price of shots. Congrats to Karl, who took me up on the offer before I knew what the pups where worth, And he got first pick.

Terry

Hmmmm.....

Default So

So, whats the question Ducks and dogs, I still let all the pups go for only $150 to cover my expenses(40 pounds of Iam's puppy food last about 5 days. shots and dew claws add up fast and lets not talk cleaning supplies, worming meds), and to only good homes, besides one wierd couple(still dog people). My Female had 10 pups for her first liter and is from one of the best german short hair breeders and hunting judge in the lower 48, with NFC blood lines. Only had one couple that looked at the pups, and did not put down a deposit, cause they are really good people and truely I think wanted a smaller dog. Anyone who knows me and there are alot on the forum, will all tell you I'm a straight shooter. The guy in Kenai charges $500 each and I bet his don't had the bloodline mine has(look up shell shocked sammy, rawhide clown, ect), got my females lineage 10 gen's back.

Terry