Thread: Dm 408

Default Dm 408

OK, Yes Im new to this forum, however I have been lurking in the shadows of the forum for the last few months or so. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has done this hunt before. I am still thinking about maybee floating, or just going up the jeep trail and seeing where I can get to. If anyone has any info for the area that they wouldnt mine sharing. I would appreaciate it. Also let me know if anyone else drew a permit for this year. Thanks.

Oh yea, Its the south east side of the Matanuska River. Starting at The North end of Palmer, north to chickaloon. Really just thinking about access.

Drew the same permit, going to scout the area this spring/summer and see what kind of access there is into this area. Dont have access to a raft, have truck, four wheelers and feet. If anyone else has some info that'd be great, sounds like there is a bit of private property you got to work around also. Should be a great hunt and a chance for me to take one with my bow and fill the freezer.

Yea... I have the same three. Google earth is usless for that area. I was going to start scouting this weekend (For Possible bear bait locations as well) The privite land is kinda what im concerned about.