Well, after hours and days of working, I am finally getting to light at the end of the tunnel. I have done the following mods that even you NW and Alaska guys would be proud of!
I will say this, adding the fishing tower was a B****! But, I am happy with the results. Although, after I installed it, I realized it maybe hard to cast the fishing rods. But, I guess I'll get use to that. I do know this, I will look really cool running the Big MO and Mississippi Rivers with the rods stored in the holders on the tower.
1. I added a second Battery using a switch, or "Add a Battery" kit from Blue Sea Systems.
2. Underwater lights (Green). I had a friend of a friend weld two additional brackets onto the back of the boat.
3. I added a C-Channel underneath the gunwales where I plan to install blue LED lights for night fishing and aesthetics.
4. Anchor Roller - added to the front with a piece of cutting board material between the roller and stainless steel diamond plate. I did use a 3/16" plate under the diamond plate as a backer.
5. I installed a voltmeter connected to my second batter (house battery) so I can monitor the voltage when I am using all the accessories.