Thread: If you want to see my face,... Go to..

Default If you want to see my face,... Go to..

www.parade.com and I am right next to Taylor Swift and above Tiger woods!!! LOL Or this Sunday's edition of the local paper. I have small friends in high places!!! I am the face of dipnetting. Cause I represent the 90,000 Alaskans that dipnet in the UCI road system.

This is the Whop2000 talking. I'm not shy and don't care if you guys know me from who I really am. I don't have to hide behind a moniker!! I just lucked out to be in Parade Magazine and I'm green with envy that Taylor Swift makes a hell of a lot more than me. If you see me on the riverbank, say hello and give me your opinion. Maybe even convince Swift to send me some of her bucks for the dipnetting association. Fullbush would appreciate the competition!!! LOL.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

LOL! whop you are one handsome bugger!
    In all seriousness...if you represent 90,000 dippers then all the troopers need to do is see you when one of your constituents breaks the law by not clipping a fin or over harvesting. That will save the dept much needed resources! We all thank you whop
    I've already emailed Cordova District Fishermens United (CDFU) to solicit funds from Taylor Swift. She was a tough one to get ahold of, apparently she's annoyed because some Italian guy from the valley keeps bugging her for funds. She wasn't sure but she said the guy wanted money so he could talk more people into wasting their summer flogging a glacial river w/ a hoopy thing w/ gillnet lashed to it? (shes kind of ditzy), long story short she was pretty generous, looks like our lobbiest in Juneau can get out of the Super 8 and move closer to the legislatures... Tee-heehee

Default I...

Like it!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?