Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture of your tackle box

Default Picture of your tackle box

Thought that it might be interesting to see everyone tackle box set up. Take a couple of different angle close ups of your tackle box and post them. Don't be embarrassed if yours looks like it's owned by Oscar from the Odd Couple and if you are more like Felix and have super neat ones for each species show them off. I know it will take a little effort but I thought that it might be fun to run a tread that is a little different, so who is going to play? Maybe we could give away prizes for the Neatest, Biggest, Nastiest, and Coolest. No preping allowed!!!

If fishing is a sickness... rietty sure I have it! No recent pictures of tackle... But this is just my small bead collection.

geez i dont even have any beads or polish in my box.....ive got krocs, spoons of all brands colors and sizes, spinners of every type and color, kwikfish and flatfish and soft grub baits, dodgers/flashers, wedding ring spinner rigs, trailers, jigs both feathered and not, yea id say my tackle box is a fishermans dream. Kotton always tries to steal lures from me ill take pics here tomorow

Release Lake Trout

Holly cow. You should really give your wife back her nail stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    Holly cow. You should really give your wife back her nail stuff.
    I thought it, you said it. Rep on the way!

I would also bet that if he were to show us the beads in action, we would not be snickering.....

Mike

I agree 100% I wish i only knew half of what he knows about useing them beads.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    I thought it, you said it. Rep on the way!

I would also bet that if he were to show us the beads in action, we would not be snickering.....

Mike

Default thanks

Tynmon - thanks for getting things started. Rep add because your the first and only a real fisherman that is secure in his manhood could wear that much nail polish....

Come on guy this could be interesting and fun, take a couple of minutes and go take a picture. If Tynmon can wear pink nail polish then you have nothing to be ashamed of.

My Gawd thats some organization Tynmon!
    Humbles me I gotta admit...wait till you guys see mine
    i'm going to charge up my cam, you gotta see this

Tynmon... Im repping you cause you made my wife jealous....

and I'm taking it back cause you made her want more..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Ty, lets see a few kwikfish collection photos. Those are always good for a few oohs and awws.

My tackle box is pretty boring, but it is effective.
    500 mooching leaders (4/0 gami's tied on 30 lbs. Maxima UG), 50- 4 and 5 oz banana sinkers for salmon fishing.
    A handful of jigs/darts for salmon.
    20 circle hook leaders for halibut
    a box full of 12 and 16 oz sinkers.
    40-50 16 oz lead head jigs and scampi tails for lings, butts and reds.

Which tackle box?

I've got two tackle boxes on the boat with various jigs, tools, hooks, leaders, sinkers, a 5 gal bucket festooned with jigs and a smaller box holding spoons and mooching rigs.

Then there are the freshwater tackle boxes, each one of my kids got a small plano box with spoons etc when they got their spinning rods, and there are a couple boxes of flies, not to mention the fly tying stuff. I even have a drawer in my roll away tool chest that has fishing stuff, molds, hooks, etc.

Default any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
    Which tackle box?

I've got two tackle boxes on the boat with various jigs, tools, hooks, leaders, sinkers, a 5 gal bucket festooned with jigs and a smaller box holding spoons and mooching rigs.

Then there are the freshwater tackle boxes, each one of my kids got a small plano box with spoons etc when they got their spinning rods, and there are a couple boxes of flies, not to mention the fly tying stuff. I even have a drawer in my roll away tool chest that has fishing stuff, molds, hooks, etc.
    Just show us what ever you can or all of them if you have the time and the pictures

Default Tools of an assassin or the life blood of a redneck? you be the judge

Ok folks contain yourself I took a picture the whole arsenal including the ice fishin bucket and the flybox. You Cabellas models out there don't be laughing, that tackle has harvested poundage that a mortal angler can only imagine in his winter dreams. I purposely left the uglysticks w/ the shimano coffee grinders out of the picture, (I didn't want anyone to think I was a bragard)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default My fly tying box.

This is what I do on my off time on the slope.

A sampler of my salmon-trolling candy....

"Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

I dont have anything fancy, I have 4 drawers in my tackle box, 1 with swivels, 1 with sinkers, 1 with spoons, and 1 with mooching rigs and other herring trolling setups. In the top of my box I keep my flashers, divers, and other misc stuff. I keep a 2 gallon bucket with all my jigs and some halibut weights, and I have a 1 gal. bucket that I keep my 1,2,3,4 pound halibut weights in

I would'nt care if you painted your nails or crossed dressed, just dont forget the beads when we go fishing.

Default SE Steelies here I come!

This is most of what I am bringing for my week of Steelhead fishing.

Tynman,
    Finally I have found someone with more than me and I am going to show my wife and daughter that I am not the only freak out there. I feel much better about myself now and can't share how less abnormal you made me feel.

George

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast