Thread: Any one in Fairbanks got hungery bettles?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Any one in Fairbanks got hungery bettles?

well spring is here and the moose head is starting to thaw out..it froze a few days after shooting it last fall and would like to get it cleaned up with some bugs in it... would as soon keep it local thanks

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I have some, shot me a email alaskamountinman@hotmail.com. I don't know if your moose will fit in my bug freezer.
    Tracy
    Alaska Mountin' Man Taxidermy
    North Pole, Ak 99705
    (907) 488-7083

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

thanks tucker sent
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

There is something going on with my email, haven't been able to open for two days...
    Alaska Mountin' Man Taxidermy
    North Pole, Ak 99705
    (907) 488-7083

sent you a PM then with photo. of the critter. i am just wanting it cleaned... will do the rest my self thanks

meet on face book here