Thread: My Garage (or "He who Dies with the most OUTDOOR toys...")

Default My Garage (or "He who Dies with the most OUTDOOR toys...")

Also called "He who Dies with the most OUTDOOR toys..."

Does anyone else's garage look like this?

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Quote Originally Posted by arizonaguide View Post
    Also called "He who Dies with the most OUTDOOR toys..."

Does anyone else's garage look like this?
    You ought to check with Dan about helping you clean your garage.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    You ought to check with Dan about helping you clean your garage.
    No doubt he's got it RIGHT! That's what I'm talkin 'bout!
    Nice, Dan!

The little Chevy packed in the garage was JUST for summer zippy quick-trips up to the lake to jump on the Waverunner. I miss those days.

Just cleaned mine out. as it's getting converted to living space this summer.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default could be worse...

Well, at least she didn't make you move out of the house all together
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

LMAO!!! (BTDT...)

ahh touche' nice.. rep added...

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Nope, mine don't have a car in it.

Mine is in awful shape! I have a bunch of stuff piled in there from when we moved in 2 years ago that has to go, if I ever get time to spend around the house. Last year I got home in the middle of hunting season and didn't waste any time cleaning it before I got shipped out again. It was easier to just buy a "tent" garage and stuff junk in it. Right now the main garage has a yammi kodiak, 700 AC and 2 LT 80's in it. The tent garage has a Woldridge AK jet boat, a sled and a sportsman 90 which fits perfectly in the bow of he boat. The shed stores my Toro riding mower and 9 horse kicker amongst piles of rods and reels and other summer fun stuff! Top priority when I get home is going to be cleaning the junk out and getting a good roll around tool cart, actually putting together my work bench, upgrading all of the storage shelves, adding in some new larger lights, and maybe slapping some paint up on the walls (maybe the floor too).

Just got done doing the winter to summer toy exchange in "MY" side of the garage. Winter stuff (snowboards, skis, snowshoes, boots, snowmaching gear, helmets..... are all in the crawl space now packrafts, paddles, lifevests, bicycles, bob trailers...and more are now on "MY" side of the garage. Funny how my wife always gets her car in the garage and my truck is always outside.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Mine is in awful shape! I have a bunch of stuff piled in there from when we moved in 2 years ago that has to go, if I ever get time to spend around the house. Last year I got home in the middle of hunting season and didn't waste any time cleaning it before I got shipped out again. It was easier to just buy a "tent" garage and stuff junk in it. Right now the main garage has a yammi kodiak, 700 AC and 2 LT 80's in it. The tent garage has a Woldridge AK jet boat, a sled and a sportsman 90 which fits perfectly in the bow of he boat. The shed stores my Toro riding mower and 9 horse kicker amongst piles of rods and reels and other summer fun stuff! Top priority when I get home is going to be cleaning the junk out and getting a good roll around tool cart, actually putting together my work bench, upgrading all of the storage shelves, adding in some new larger lights, and maybe slapping some paint up on the walls (maybe the floor too).
    LuJon, stay safe over there Bro, and thank you for your service.

Sorry guys, but I won a few years back.

Garage is full of cabin building supplies and tools. Cabin is full of .... everything for a cabin. My buddy has my camper and boat. I have already worn out numerous 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, and even an off road race car. 3 jeeps, numerous mud trucks and even a Coot. Many rifles for varmit hunting, archery gear and even a bit of trapping gear for NM. I am SPOILT ROTTEN and I love it. I sold off a lot of "stuff" in the past few years, but it would take a pretty big building to house it all at one time.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    Sorry guys, but I won a few years back.

Garage is full of cabin building supplies and tools. Cabin is full of .... everything for a cabin. My buddy has my camper and boat. I have already worn out numerous 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, and even an off road race car. 3 jeeps, numerous mud trucks and even a Coot. Many rifles for varmit hunting, archery gear and even a bit of trapping gear for NM. I am SPOILT ROTTEN and I love it. I sold off a lot of "stuff" in the past few years, but it would take a pretty big building to house it all at one time.

Mike
    LOL, I am young but working on it!

I figure for $400 apiece for the shelter logic garages my yard will look like an Iraq housing compund circa 2004 if I am not careful. Just rows of tents full of crap. I need to bring it up to date and get a few conex boxes..