Thread: Dm422

Default Dm422

Time to put my new .50 muzzle loader to the test this fall I got 1 permit who are the other 19 ?
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

DM766 for Mom! Gonna be fun helping her get another smokepole moose. This time it'll have head gear

I drew DM422 too!
    I have to admit, not sure how I am going to pull it off yet. If it was just show up for the hunt that would not be too big of a problem but I here you have to come in once for the indoc and then come in at a later date for the proficiency test. Where there's a will, there's a way though. Three flights to anchortown, I hope the wife is feeling generous:-)

Default Dm 789

Drew DM789. Only 10 of us. Ive drawn 766 3 times and only hunted it once. Finally a hunt with very minimal logisics. Good luck to the rest of you on your draws.

350 SD

Why put in for a hunt where the logistics are so overwhelming you know there is a good chance you won't hunt it even though the odds of drawing are good?

Or they got thier hunt numbers from Broncofromudv and figured he was putting in for easy hunts when in reality they were out in the boonies hunts. Oh wait that was me doing that LOL. All I know between me and my wife we have 700 a month going into a account so we can go on certain hunts!

Any word on when the class will be? I have not been able to get in touch with the guy at Fort Rich yet.

Default Notification

They will be sending you a letter with all the info/answers. Just will be closer to the hunt season. They are good folks and will work with you, but be patient....the letter will come in the mail towards end of summer.

Dm 789
    Drew DM789. Only 10 of us. Ive drawn 766 3 times and only hunted it once. Finally a hunt with very minimal logisics. Good luck to the rest of you on your draws.
    DM789 here as well. The biggest factor I am thinking is, how cold is it going to be that week of November ?

DM789 here as well. My main concern is keeping the meat from freezing to fast if I am lucky enough to down one.