Thread: Draw result threads

Default Draw result threads

Reminds me of when I was Arizona, In Arizona you have to send in payment with your hunt numbers Arizoan tried the online registration for 1 year an dyou only had to pay the fee of like 4 or 5 dollars. Anyhow they rever tback to the old systme of mailing in your draw numbers along with a healthy check or visa card number. Here is the kicker they did not take the money or cash th echeck until the results came out. Now to the story I was at the Arizona triple crown last leg of the shoot. Anyhow most of the people were on the cell phone calling thier bank some where hootign and hollering and some others were well pissed. These folks were finding out at least 24 hours in advance before the results were posted by simply calling thier banks and seeing if x amount of money was missing. For example in 2007 if you were missing 117.95 you were drawn for an elk tag.. Anyhow these threads remind me of those guy and gals calling thier bank every 10 minutes to see if they were missing money LOL.

I remember those days! They still havent figured out the whole draw process for Arizona, but it's nice to know Alaska isn't too far behind.. lol

I did draw an archery pronghorn antelope tag this year in my home state of AZ!

they like to tease us by changing their home page before posting results! hmmm

Yup, they've done that 2-3 times already. My boss and I saw that around 3:00 and freaked out for a few seconds....I guess it was their way of training us for the let-down (since we likely wont get anything anyways).

It's 5pm let the games begin
    Good luck to all..
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

2010 Results coming soon
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!