Thread: ROGER????? caribou calls? Videos?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default ROGER????? caribou calls? Videos?

Rather then clutter up the decoy thread... figured i would start another..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roger
    You should also try the Caribou call with the decoy, I bought both this this with hopes of going up this fall. I know the Moose decoy and calling works been using that decoy for several years. I bought the Extreme caribou calling video and they were calling in caibou from over 100 yards away.

http://www.huntmdown.com/Caribou_Hunting.html anyone every used that EVER? i have heard rumors of it and thats it...

NOW... Roger.. what video, from where? huh?!!!! spill it dude...

meet on face book here

Talking Cellulite fones?

I've never gotten very good reception when I am out hunting, (if any at all) and the calls either don't go thru are are dropped right away. Maybe it's just me but FTF seems to werk better.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Wink

Cellulite fones?

lumpy fat phones? can call n caribou? hmmm sounds like something Roger would hook us up with....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Wow Vince a thread about me I'm blushing .

The call is
    http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/car...me=Buck+Expert

The video is hard as heck to find with the English version I found the entire set on ebay a few months ago. It is called
    Extreme Techniques Caribou hunting and calling

Since you are always driving by stop in I'll let you borrow it till your next round trip
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I did find the videos page 42

http://www.buckexpert.com/languages/2007CA.pdf

thanks for the links Roger.. you have DVD or VHS? looks like they dont carry it any longer..

like some of the calls and prices they have though... the one i posted below is twice the cost..

like the look of this bear set up for the cost too...

http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/car...onic+Bear+Call
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    thanks for the links Roger.. you have DVD or VHS? looks like they dont carry it any longer..
    VHS ,Yep I looked forever for it I did not care if it was in English or not as I'm sure the call when you blow in it does not come out French Its a universal caribou language ! If your driving by this Spring I'll leave it with one of my guides down at the trailers for you unless you do not own a VHS player with all the new technology

Roger when Vince gets done I wanna check it out, then I'll make him take it back to ya. Of course I might have to tag along.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    Roger when Vince gets done I wanna check it out, then I'll make him take it back to ya. Of course I might have to tag along.
    wanna tag along to pick it up? headed that way tomorrow AM and back same day.... gotta see Baitem 907 while i am there also.. and i got the call in... sounds like sugar ray snoring....

meet on face book here