Thread: Sitka in June

Default Sitka in June

Wife and I are headed to Sitka second weekend of June and would like to do some King fishing while there. Anybody have recommendations on an empty seat or a charter? We are arriving Friday about noon and leaving Sunday evening and don't want to spend all 2 1/2 days walking around town.

Randy

Default Sitka Kings

www.bigbluecharters.com

good boats, take care of fish, good captains.

Default My Preference. . . .

My son-in-law runs his boat for Kingfisher Charters in Sitka and the lodge and charter operation is a "class" operation with countless return customers. Their web site is at:

http://www.kingfishercharters.com/

I suggest you contact them soon to see if they have any openings for your time period. Seth and Heath have built themselves a quality operation. Good luck. :-)

I don't think you can go wrong in June at Sitka for Kings, any charter outfit will put you on some fish (Kings then Halibut and Lings). I'd bet the price of your charter that you land a king with any yahoo charter.

Mr. Johnathan Alsup on the Providence nice big Aluminum twin volvo d series diesels fast.

Sitka Charters 907 747 0616

But I stress ANY charter outfit will do Sitka is crazy when it comes to King salmon.

Sobie2

Agreed on Sitka being awesome in June for Kings. They are right in the migration route and have a big hatchery return. Have fun and post some pictures! The P Bar is a great place for a drink. I know I've had my share there!