Thread: laser sights for pistols

Default laser sights for pistols

was in Freddies yesterday and picked up one of their Crimson Trace laser grips. I was intrigued but a quick glance at their website shows they don't make one for the desert eagle. Thoughts on lasers in general and if anyone has experiece with one on the desert eagles?
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

I dont beleive they do one for DEs. As to the CTC product in general, superb, one of our biggest selling items with no negative feedback

hap

Though they are illegal for hunting... So I cannot use the ones I have on 22 pistols to shoot rabbits and birds...

Quote Originally Posted by hap View Post
    Though they are illegal for hunting... So I cannot use the ones I have on 22 pistols to shoot rabbits and birds...
    So, how are those NOT working out for you? (I had to ask).

I love them, (CTC Lasergrips) on my J-frame revolvers, and the light/laser combos are a great addition to bedside gun in this state where it is so darned dark in the winter.
    -J

Since Crimson Trace does not manufacturer a laser sight for your firearm, you might try LaserMax. I did not pull up their web site to check for your particular pistol but it is www. lasermax-inc.com according to the box I am looking at right now. If that does not work, Google is always ready to help.

I have both laser sights and prefer the LaserMax over Crimson Trace. But they cost a good deal more than Crimson Trace.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
    was in Freddies yesterday and picked up one of their Crimson Trace laser grips. I was intrigued but a quick glance at their website shows they don't make one for the desert eagle. Thoughts on lasers in general and if anyone has experiece with one on the desert eagles?

Are there any laser sights that you recommend for my Desert Eagle pistol?
    Yes, Laser Devices does make a frame-mounted laser. Please contact them directly at 1-800-235-2162 or www.laserdevices.com. Aimpoint makes a Red Dot. Please contact them directly at 1-703-471-6828.

http://www.magnumresearch.com/FAQ_deserteagle.asp

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default lasermax

+1 for the lasermax..have one on my G23
    In the Bush