Thread: You talked me into it.

Default You talked me into it.

The wife and I went to Anchorage yesterday. We stopped at B&J's, I bought everything I need to start Shrimping. After reading all the post here we decided to give it a try this year. Most of the time we fish Halibut out of Deep Creek or Homer, or go to Seward. This will be a new adventure for us to fish out of Whittier. I'm hoping to get over there soon after the opener. I've read all I can on here about placing pots and where to drop them. I can't wait to see how I'll do.
    Fish fear me, My wife don't.

Good luck to you! You'll most likely have a few quirky things to figure out on your first trip or two, but once you get the hang of shrimping its a blast!

Default Next Stop - Hot Pot!

Quote Originally Posted by KenaiIce View Post
    The wife and I went to Anchorage yesterday. We stopped at B&J's, I bought everything I need to start Shrimping. After reading all the post here we decided to give it a try this year. Most of the time we fish Halibut out of Deep Creek or Homer, or go to Seward. This will be a new adventure for us to fish out of Whittier. I'm hoping to get over there soon after the opener. I've read all I can on here about placing pots and where to drop them. I can't wait to see how I'll do.
    KenaiIce -

Hopefully the next thread you will want to post in:

Quote Originally Posted by Rickf View Post
    I saw another discussion regarding dinner and wanted to start this.

What are you having for dinner tonight and what's your recipe?
    WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONITE THREAD

Best,
    Doc

PS/OT: Larsenvega - I'm still 'loving' your avatar!