Thread: Gun or Gun and Knife show

Default Gun or Gun and Knife show

Looking to attend a large Gun and Knife show in the lower 48 this summer. Vacation kinda thing.
    Where are there large Gun and Knife shows Late May thru August?
    Have been doing some googling, but would like to hear from folks who have actually seen or been to some good shows.
    Thanks in advance.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Well if not the Shot Show then I would hit one of the Crossroads Of The West shows in Phoenix or the one in Reno.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

August might get you in the fall Wannenmacher show in Tulsa, OK. Biggest and best gunshow ever, usually something like 11 acres of guns. Do a goggle search I think they have a website.

Default Big Shows

Tulsa show is in April & Oct. - you are out of luck on it.

SHOT show is in Jan.

Houston Gun Collectors used to have a show in early Aug. I think there is one in Dallas in Aug. also. TX shows are usually pretty good - lots of guns in TX like AK and not a bunch of stupid laws like a lot of the lower 48. I've been to a lot of the Houston Shows - seems like there is one about every weekend around Houston but the HGCA show is the big one.

Google search show tell you what is where and when. Summer months generally aren't that good for gun shows unfortuantly.

Quote Originally Posted by martentrapper View Post
    Looking to attend a large Gun and Knife show in the lower 48 this summer. Vacation kinda thing.
    Where are there large Gun and Knife shows Late May thru August?
    Have been doing some googling, but would like to hear from folks who have actually seen or been to some good shows.
    Thanks in advance.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Wannamacher in Tulsa is this weekend Apr 10/11 and then again in Nov. Already planning on Nov in Tulsa.
    Been thinking Tx is a good spot. Just haven't found a good one. I'll google houston tho.
    Thanks
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!