Thread: photos of fishing riggged canoes

Default photos of fishing riggged canoes

I recently picked up a Novacraft Prospecter 16 foot that needs rod holders,anchor set up, and a few d-rings or other tie down points for coolers and gear (versatility,comfort,function,protected). I will not be in serious whitewater but mainly class 1-3 rivers and backwaters for fishing and waterfowl hunting. Ideas and photos of what works and what does not work is appreciated. I'm more in tune to rafts and driftboats but am thinking some of those set ups would be adaptable. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 450 ktm View Post
    I recently picked up a Novacraft Prospecter 16 foot that needs rod holders,anchor set up, and a few d-rings or other tie down points for coolers and gear (versatility,comfort,function,protected). I will not be in serious whitewater but mainly class 1-3 rivers and backwaters for fishing and waterfowl hunting. Ideas and photos of what works and what does not work is appreciated. I'm more in tune to rafts and driftboats but am thinking some of those set ups would be adaptable. Thanks.
    member on here by the name of kk alaska (i think) posted a pic well over a year ago of his 21 ft. scott canoe on the little su. it was a great pic and I had saved it (hope he doesnt mind) so here it is..........