Thread: bullets for 9.3x64?

Default bullets for 9.3x64?

Well I picked up a 9.3x64. Wanted one for a while and found one in a sauer 80. Now I'm wondering what bullets people are using for them. I see where barnes, nosler and swift all have bullets in the 250-300 grain range. Talked with the guys at Kodiak bullets and they said they could come up with some also. It sounded like he would be doing something with his 375 bullets to make these so I wonder if that would change the structure much?? Make them expand more quickly maybe therefore not get the penetration?? Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated. Looking for a moose, bear bison bullet. Newcomer just after some opinions.

For practice and small animals I would use the Privi's sold by Grafs. 100 will set you back about $28.
    For bigger game, the sky is the limit. Have used Woodleighs in this diameter on two moose and been happy but would not hesitate to use Partitions or any other top of the line bullets.
    Tennessee

Thanks for the range info Randy. I'm excited about the cartridge. The 286 NP might be the call. Easter dinner gotta go, Happy easter.