This is an informal group of rodbuilders that get together to build our skills. If you build rods your welcome to come by. If you would like to build rods your welcome to come by as well, we will get you started.

It has been a while since the last gathering so I apoligize for taking so long to get these dates set. Between Work, Home Projects, and trying to build a few rods, it has been life in the fast lane for me. I finally managed to get the Legion hall reserved for 17 April, and 22 May. I will plan on starting at 10:00 AM, and running until 4:00 PM. Last time I thought was a great start. The group sat and discussed rodbuilding all day, with no set format just sitting around and talking. I will have some basic demonstrations ready to present for this one if need be. If anyone has a topic they would like for me to cover shoot me a line and I will do what I can. If you know of anyone that might be interested in rodbuilding bring them along. It is open to anyone.
These will be the last 2 before the summer I will start them up again in the fall.

Here are the dates again

Rodbuilding Club
Peters Creek American Legion
Saturday April 17th
10:00 AM--4PM
There will be food of some type, I am just not sure what yet. I will send an email as the date grows closer

IF you would ike to attend and need directions email me at 907rodbuilder@gmail.com Google and Yahoo maps will take you to someplace close to Chugiak High School Which is a few exits before you get to the American Legion

Rodbuilding Club
Peters Creek American Legion
Saturday May 22
10:00 AM--4PM
There will be food of some type, I am just not sure what yet. I will send an email as the date grows closer