Thread: Dreaming

Default Dreaming

My HewesCraft is full of gas and ready to go, my new Willies is the same. I've searched and bought every new lure and trick available this winter. I've lined reels, tied flies, organized tackle boxes, checked everything at least 5 times. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I need to get one of these boats out soon! LOL
    Fish fear me, My wife don't.

Quote Originally Posted by KenaiIce View Post
    My HewesCraft is full of gas and ready to go, my new Willies is the same. I've searched and bought every new lure and trick available this winter. I've lined reels, tied flies, organized tackle boxes, checked everything at least 5 times. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I need to get one of these boats out soon! LOL

What are you waiting for? Homerdave has been slamming Kings for a month now.

It's funny you post that. The wife and I were just talking about going down this week for Kings and maybe a few Halibut chickens.
    Fish fear me, My wife don't.

Quote Originally Posted by qkayak View Post
    What are you waiting for? Homerdave has been slamming Kings for a month now.
    A month? The guy was catching them in December and before. Of course they're always mysteriously missing when I'm around, but either he catches kings all winter or he's reasonably good with photoshop. If it were photoshop, though, you'd think he'd shop some better size fish into his pictures.

Default Lol b

Now that's funny! H.D. you need to do a better job of photo shopping. :-)