Thread: Lodge/Cabin on the Yentna near Lake Creek

Default Lodge/Cabin on the Yentna near Lake Creek

I'm looking for a place for 4-6 guys to stay in August while fishing for silvers. We have our own boat, and will be fishing on and near Lake Creek. We went last year and stayed in a tiny cabin a friend built, but this year we're looking for slightly better accommodations. Possibly with meals included, but still reasonably priced. We'd prefer to be right on the river, but it's not a must. Any recommendations?

Default Lodge near Yentna

Check out grizzlyjoe's we stayed there last year and had a great time. Getting down to Lake Creek was a little bit of work but at the end of the day it was good to get away from the crowd and enjoy some peace and quiet, except from the noise we made, Sorry Joey. Cabins were great, meals were fantastic and we look forward to coming back again!

Default Yentna River fishing

Okay, I'm better at fishing than I am at spelling. Take a look at alaskafishcreeklodge.com better known as Grizzly Joe's

Rust's has a cabin on Bulchitna lake
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

Alaska fish creek lodge was great they even have big pike in the lake and after fishing for kings we got some nice pike. They were real reasonably priced two.