Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wheres the snow for SAT trip?

  1. #1
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default Wheres the snow for SAT trip?

    Anyone know where theres some good snow for a snowmobiling trip on saturday?
    Semper Fi!

  2. #2

    Default

    Turny would be a good place, they got a bunch of new snow this week.

  3. #3
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    might have to check that out or eureka i was thinking.
    Semper Fi!

  4. #4

    Talking

    You could do yourself a favor and check out the Snow Dump over in Mt. View.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Willow AK.
    Posts
    605

    Wink Smart A--!!!

    I just love a good remark like this!
    Akers you get the Full Colon Award for the day!
    And we are still riding in Willow!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

  6. #6
    Member Dupont Spinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chugiak
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    Planning a trip from Lake Louise to Maclaren Lodge Saturday. Running the river up....per phone conversation today things are still good. Four sleds rode from LL.

  7. #7
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    Turny it is! heading out in the morning, look for a old red ford pickup if you wanna say hi and are in the area.

    Ray
    Semper Fi!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •