Thread: Looking up your permits

Default Looking up your permits

So is there a way to look up what permits you applied for?

Do you have your 6 digit order #?

It should have been E-mailed to you along with a reciept unless you applied by mail then it should have been mailed to you.

Other than that maybe they could look it up by name?
    Bob

Become one with Nature......... Then Marinade it.

If you applied online you should have received an e-mail receipt with your draw picks listed on it. I did this then printed up each receipt and have them in my desk, just in case F&G says I didn't apply for it or didn't pay for it, so I have proof.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    If you applied online you should have received an e-mail receipt with your draw picks listed on it. I did this then printed up each receipt and have them in my desk, just in case F&G says I didn't apply for it or didn't pay for it, so I have proof.
    Forgot to include the email in all but the last one. Didn't really think about it, but all this talk about the permits got me thinking. Problem is I only see two VISA transactions and one for $30 (which I have the email for) and another for $198. Don't know if this included my other daughter, wife, party permits etc...

I recall going thru the process for all 4 of us, but my CC only shows 2 transactions, so I think I messed up on a few of them, just hope it wasn't mine!

Default So....

How are you going to explain this to the wife and kids?
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Quote Originally Posted by thewhop2000 View Post
    How are you going to explain this to the wife and kids?
    I imagine he will just say "sorry, you didn't win anything this year". Not technically a lie.

The process of looking your application and subsequent award or denial of draw/tier permits is easy to do online at the ADFG website. It can be done using your last name.

Quote Originally Posted by .338WM View Post
    The process of looking your application and subsequent award or denial of draw/tier permits is easy to do online at the ADFG website. It can be done using your last name.
    Need more info!

I did login in and attempt to purchase another license and it told me that I already have one. When I clicked on the permit section it told me the deadline has pasted.

Are you saying once the permits have been released I should be able to see which ones I applied for and didn't win? I guess when the results are out and I don't see my wifes or daughter name as a winner or looser then they didn't get put in.

I just thought I could do it now.

Default Not sure you can

Not sure if you can look up your current year applications until they post results. Then you can look up anybody's by going to the download winners/applicants page. Currently you can do this but only for previous years.
    Of course this may all change with the "new computer program" that they have been working on since the drawing schedule change was announced in 2008.

You can review what you applied for? I have only been able to see what I won or the all too common "you didn't win any of the permits you applied for"

Under my tier II app it just says LOL

dang college interns!

Default Prior years only

You can go to this screen and get all winners or applicants by species or permit:
    http://www.wc.adfg.state.ak.us/index...p.listing_main

You can go to this screen and get your results, then go further to see your detailed application.
    http://www.wc.adfg.state.ak.us/index...up.lookup_main