Thread: Got my goat mount back!

Default Got my goat mount back!

I have to give a plug and a atta boy big thanks to Foster's and crew out in the valley! It's a beautiful mount and another trophy (in my eyes) to remember for a life time! So, Dan, Becky, Don & (sorry bro, don't know your name ) thanks so much for a great job! You guys are a class act!

I will try to get pics and post.

3 caribou plack mounts
    1 Bear rug mount
    1 sheep shoulder mount
    1 goat rug mount
    1 laker mount

and great memories of stories told = a life time of great friendship. Hope to see ya with more "critters" to work on this fall.

Foster's does an awesome job on there mounts i wouldnt take my stuff anywhere else. Dan is amazing on the sheep havent seen anyone do any better.

Default enjoy

thanks curt, gus is the other dudes name..he mounted the head for ya..im sure i did the skinning and dan fixed you up with a brand new horn...wade stretched it and becky and virginia did the rug sewing on it...so we all had our hands on it at some point....its good to hear you got a safe place to hang it too
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

W..TF NO PICS

Don't throw the grayling mount under the bus. Isn't that thing, like, a whopping 25 inches after a 12 pack?

Default Looking for Pics

I'll be looking for the pictures as I have lots of mounts done by others - it will be fun to compare (as much as possible with pictures).

Lots of people (including my wife) don't understand mounts hanging on the wall. Obviously that does not include most of the hunters on this forum. For me, mounts are a reminder of the actual hunt which will dim with time.

+1 on Fosters.

I know the Fosters and they have done very good work on everything that my family has brought to them.

My little sister got here caribou mount there and my bro-in-law had them do two sets of moose horns recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    W..TF NO PICS

Don't throw the grayling mount under the bus. Isn't that thing, like, a whopping 25 inches after a 12 pack?
    Ha! Yeah, the baby grayling, a whopping 9"er! Lol... You know how much crap I take over that mount!? But! It was my daughters first fish @ 4yrs caught on my birthday which happens to be fathers day that year too. It's a day I'll never forget. That little grayling on the wall has given me more smiles over the years then anything else!

And dude, don't shrt change it. After a 12er that thing will go atleast! 30"!

Fosters is great, my black bear rug and now he is working on my Sheep mount. Wouldn't take my stuff anywhere else.

Syracuse, New York, Wasilla, Alaska, United States

Thumbs up Foster's

Dan & Becky are great folks. I have always been extremely happy with them! Work is competition quality.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    And dude, don't shrt change it. After a 12er that thing will go atleast! 30"!
    :O Isn't that what you told ME?!?

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver_99654 View Post
    :O Isn't that what you told ME?!?
    Johnny, your badddddddddd! Lmao