Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you all children? Permit OMG'S!!!!!

Default Are you all children? Permit OMG'S!!!!!

I have never seen such childish posts about the permits coming out in my life! Are you all kiding or WHAT!

Good god, it's a drawing system! They stateded they would be out "on or before march 31st!" Now it's April 9th. WHO the HELL CARES!!!! Why piss and moan to the Gov.? Why piss and moan to F&G? They will be out when they are out, period! I would like to see them come out in July again! They try to do something good, to help YOU the hunter by moving the draw date back and you still ***** and moan! *** gives!?!?!?

The "excuse" for, 'I won't be able to hire a pilot' cause they will all be booked, is just bull ****! I know it, YOU know it, so stop pissing and moaning about it!!!! For **** sake! Acting like a bunch of kids on a play ground wanting a turn at the tetherball when the wistle blows.

Sorry for the venting, but, tired of the Bull ****, whining, cry in my beer baby bull ****! Grow up! They will be out when there out!

not sure if that made me feel any better, but.......

Tell us how you really feel Curt! I think its time for an AOD BBQ!!!! (hint hint)
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Will you guarantee my AK airlines tickets that I'll need to buy to come north will be the same price April 9th as they are today? They've already gone up in price since I started checking a month ago. It does matter to some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    I have never seen such childish posts about the permits coming out in my life! Are you all kiding or WHAT!

Good god, it's a drawing system! They stateded they would be out "on or before march 31st!" Now it's April 9th. WHO the HELL CARES!!!! Why piss and moan to the Gov.? Why piss and moan to F&G? They will be out when they are out, period! I would like to see them come out in July again! They try to do something good, to help YOU the hunter by moving the draw date back and you still ***** and moan! *** gives!?!?!?

The "excuse" for, 'I won't be able to hire a pilot' cause they will all be booked, is just bull ****! I know it, YOU know it, so stop pissing and moaning about it!!!! For **** sake! Acting like a bunch of kids on a play ground wanting a turn at the tetherball when the wistle blows.

Sorry for the venting, but, tired of the Bull ****, whining, cry in my beer baby bull ****! Grow up! They will be out when there out!

not sure if that made me feel any better, but.......

Aww come on Curt, don't hold back let us know how you really feel.

Looks like we all responded at the same time.
    Last edited by kingfisherktn; 03-31-2010 at 20:03. Reason: added line

Have never applied for one and can get all I need where I live

Default Not Children

A fixed date would be nice. Am I pissed they aren't out today? Yes, I do have to plan I have a LOT of ifs and thens to my fall. The true issue is the absolute lack of communication on the tags. Will another week and a half kill anyone? No. Government work has no accountability and it needs to change. If there was an issue, they need to be straightforward and honest as to the date. July worked for me too at least I knew it was around the 10th.

Do you hunt? How do you plan? Some folks travel, A LOT, so this helps plan.

People are pissed so they vent as you did. It's a right. Let people vent, I hope you get a tag.

As a side note every moose, sheep and goat I have killed has been on a drawing tag so yea I care. I do kill lots of deer though without one!
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Quote Originally Posted by 270ti View Post
    Will you guarantee my AK airlines tickets that I'll need to buy to come north will be the same price April 9th as they are today? They've already gone up in price since I started checking a month ago. It does matter to some of us.
    They'll probably be cheaper than they will be in July had the results been scheduled to be released as they were in the past.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

It is funny to watch this every spring, but then again I don't participate in the draw.

I think this is for the city folk.

O.K. let it rain down on me.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    It is funny to watch this every spring, but then again I don't participate in the draw.

I think this is for the city folk.

O.K. let it rain down on me.
    common ES.... I KNOW you put in for that cow tag again this year
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Disappointed is really the right word.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Come on Vince, Do I live in the city?

Why piss and moan to the Gov.? Why piss and moan to F&G? They will be out when they are out, period!
    Though I do think some folks are taking this a little too hard, there is some value in letting F&G and our government representatives that folks are upset. If enough pressure is put on those who run the system, I guarantee this won't happen again next year. At the very least they'll make a better effort to communicate. Ideally the pressure will lead to making the system better by either moving up the Board of Game meetings or changing the dates so that folks don't feel like they're left hanging. Giving the government feedback is not a bad thing.

YEAH ! What he said ! ! !

your lovely bride-to-be,
    Johnny

Like I said Brian I don't get involved in this, but I do have to wonder what the fuss is.

You either get picked or not.

Plan another trip around the one you are hoping for, that way when you don't get drawn, go to plan B.

Just don't get it.

Default RS

#1. *****in about stuff you don't control is a right (if you've served in the military, it's not only a right...it's expected)
    #2 If you have teenagers....nuf said
    #3. If it bothers you that much, don't read the posts
    #4. Some of the funniest stuff on this forum comes from the "when will the da## permits be released (did you see the hitler video...I'm still wiping tears from my eyes).
    #5. We all just need to tip something over, that'll cure what ails us
    #6. I already have a wife that *****es at me for my chlidlike tantrums, so that base is covered...but thanks for your input.

Your going to base your argument off of airline ticket prices? REALLY! Good god! That's rediculous! If you need to be that persice in planning your trip up here for a hunt, then you can't afford it!

That's like me saying, I'm pist off at CARRS grocery for being out of milk today! Good gosh, tomorrow it could go up a dollar a gallon!

Seriously, everyone was pissy about getting the results in July, they changed it, again, everyone was pissy because they split it up, again, they acomidate "us" the hunt and yet change again and here most of us are *****ING again! Grow up! If you can't afford the hunt, stay home until you can or stop *****ing!

Yes, I hunt! I put in for permits every year and can afford what ever I draw because I plan on it. I have never had a issue with finding a charter, outfitter or a transporter qualified for my needs on a hunt, even when I drew sheep tags in July.

Pop a beer, let your feet hang down. They will be out soon.

NOTE: if one can't handle the 'major stress' of waiting, one shouldn't apply! Better odds for us that can wait!

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver_99654 View Post
    YEAH ! What he said ! ! !

your lovely bride-to-be,
    Johnny
    Yes dear!

What's really funny is that this is the 8th thread started on the **** draws!! I'm kinda surprised that nobody has found out why they were delayed and posted that yet.

Your going to base your argument off of airline ticket prices? REALLY! Good god! That's rediculous! If you need to be that persice in planning your trip up here for a hunt, then you can't afford it!

That's like me saying, I'm pist off at CARRS grocery for being out of milk today! Good gosh, tomorrow it could go up a dollar a gallon!
    Doesn't affect me, but I've seen prices to/from the lower 48 change by more than the cost of a new rifle in a week. Last time I checked, that is real money. Will that kill you? no. Does it suck? yes.

What about guys that work union manufacturing jobs that have to bid time off? I've got a guy that is begging to come along as my sheep packer if I draw. Probably not going to happen, he's already stalled on his picks too long as it is. Guess I'll carry it myself again and he can do yardwork with his vacation.

I ain't been *****ing about it, but come on it does affects guys in real ways.

I do think that we should all get together and boycott the drawings next year. That will teach F&G that we're serious.... ..or not?

I'm in it for the entertainment value for the most part, but I have been involved in a bunch of cases of serious lack of communication and it's adverse effect on others recently, so I took the opportunity to vent a little on a couple of the threads.

The funniest part about this specific thread is somebody is bi***en about people bi***en. Kind of ironic, don't ya think?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast