Thread: Missing Post

Default Missing Post

I seem to recall responding to a post, on the 'Roads through Alaska' thread, and now can't find it. Someone had joking wondered what Ted Nugent would do with all the new roads, and I replied he'd probably be sitting in a tree stand.

I ran a search, with the key words of 'Ted' and 'Nugent' and nothing comes up. Maybe it was another website, but I'm suspecting my post, and the other post, got deleted. I don't understand why that would happen, I've watched the 'Spirit of the Wild' and seen Ted in a tree stand. I know he hunted over bait the last time he was in Alaska, also from a tree stand.

So I need to know, is this the sort of information that warrants censorship here?

I see that the moderator B_M has posted here twice since I posted this, yet no answer.

BrianW - While I am a moderator of this forum, I am not the only one. Running a site like this one requires a team of people, and I am but a single volunteer among many. I did not delete your post in question, nor did I read it. I try to keep up with all of the posts, but like most of our group here, on days like these I tend to be outside more and in front of the computer less.

Sorry that you haven't recieved your answer yet, but I intentionally did not post in reply because I wasn't familiar with the post you're referring to.

-Brian

Thanks for the reply B_M. I also looked up the other moderators posts, and he never posts in this forum (as far as I can tell.)

I guess we're narrowing down the number of folks who may have the answer.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW
    I seem to recall responding to a post, on the 'Roads through Alaska' thread, and now can't find it. Someone had joking wondered what Ted Nugent would do with all the new roads, and I replied he'd probably be sitting in a tree stand.

I ran a search, with the key words of 'Ted' and 'Nugent' and nothing comes up. Maybe it was another website, but I'm suspecting my post, and the other post, got deleted. I don't understand why that would happen, I've watched the 'Spirit of the Wild' and seen Ted in a tree stand. I know he hunted over bait the last time he was in Alaska, also from a tree stand.

So I need to know, is this the sort of information that warrants censorship here?
    Brian, as B_M pointed out there are several of us working on this. However, I looked through our moderator log, and I don't see where any of us deleted the post in question. There have been very few posts deleted.

David

Hmmm... man, now I'm confused. Well, thanks for checking!

Default Clarification

BrianW,

I saw the post you mentioned on another website. If you want I can give you the link. Maybe just confused about which site the post was on (?)

Mark

Ha! Found it. My apologies to the moderators and webdude!

Thanks Mark.