Thread: Tundra LT II

Default Tundra LT II

Could anyone tell me what parts would crossover to a 1994?? In other words would 1993 parts fit on mt 1994 model?? Or 95,96 etc.

Question What parts?

That question is wide open. There are a lot of parts that will cross over for many years, and others that are year specific. Do you have any particular parts in mind?
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

What AKmud said. And I can get you some very specific answers to whatever questions you have. Just let me know exactly what year you have and what you are trying to do.

Default Tundra II LT

Thanks for the reply,s. I have a 1994 model in very good shape and was wanting to keep my eye,s open for a used parts machine. You know for future use,such as ski,s cowling motor etc. etc.

In 93 they went to the bigger motor and strut front suspension. So all 93-05 Tundra II LT's will be compatible to yours. The skis have changed a few times over the years, but they will all fit your machine. The exception being the style of runner under the ski will be different. Very few and minor changes were made in the span of those years. The biggest change was the addition of electronic reverse in 98. This required a different driven clutch and electronics.

Default Tundra II LT

Thank-you for the information!!!