Thread: Spring Fly-In

Default Spring Fly-In

Thanks to all that visited us at Grizzly Joe's 1st Annual Spring Fly-In even though the notice was short. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again. Father's Day weekend is looking like a great time so keep it in mind if you're looking for something special to do with your Dad or your son or daughter.

Default Grizzly Joes

It was a awesome weekend, glad we could come out and help!!! I will send pictures to you guys..

steve

was another great time at the lodge! I will post up a few of the pics when I get back home and around the camera.

Let me know when your planning the next one. I am thinking a float fly would be fun... oh wait, I have done that all winter LOL

Default Spring Fly-In Destinations

Glad you had a good time! The runway on the lake is still good and solid. If you and your friends (or anybody else out there) want to get away for a few days you sure are welcome. By the way, ice fishing is great these days!

Default I'm up for a spring fly in

I'm game for a fly in this spring, what dates are you guys looking at? I'll be back in AK maybe in two weeks and then free until I bring a plane up from down below in the end of May. June gets into the guideing season and busy time. Tom

Default Father's Day Fly-in

Hey guys and gals,
    We're having a Father's Day Fly-In June 20th and yes it is to honor the Dad's but everyone is welcome. Actually it's a grand excuse to get the floats on and go for a ride, have a great lunch and blow the dust off the floats. For co-ords/location check our website alaskafishcreeklodge.com
    Hope to see you here!!

Default Landing

Would you have a good 250 to 300 feet to land on wheels?

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Little Joe View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    We're having a Father's Day Fly-In June 20th and yes it is to honor the Dad's but everyone is welcome. Actually it's a grand excuse to get the floats on and go for a ride, have a great lunch and blow the dust off the floats. For co-ords/location check our website alaskafishcreeklodge.com
    Hope to see you here!!
    day trip or overnighter? If the work schedule does not change count me in.. the floats are on and I am ready!.. oh wait, you knew the floats were on already :-)

We have lots of footage for landing but it would be for planes with floats at this time of year. If your plane is wheels only, catch a ride with a friend that does have floats. Once here you may decide to go floats for the summer.

We're hoping to make a 'Big Splash' for the day trippers but we also welcome over nighters. As you know, once you get here it's hard to go back to real life. Heck, plan on a couple of nights!

See if I can get some of the pics to post...
    Attached Images Attached Images

couple more... heck of a way to get ice for the uhhh adult beverages
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Fish Lakes Fly-In

Very much appreciated. Let's see if you can do the same magic next time! Okay, maybe not. I'm sure if asked you'd find some somewhere in your 'go anywhere' plane.
    Quote Originally Posted by avidflyer View Post
    couple more... heck of a way to get ice for the uhhh adult beverages