Thread: Wasilla Gun Show???

Default Wasilla Gun Show???

What are the dates, times, and location for the hockey booster gun show? I googled and sent an email, but have not heard back.

Any one know?

Default gun show

it is this weekend at the wasilla high school, but i am not sure of the times. I think it opens at 10, but i have been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec5253 View Post
    it is this weekend at the wasilla high school, but i am not sure of the times. I think it opens at 10, but i have been wrong before.
    9-6 on Sat and 10-5 on Sunday (I think)
    Tennessee

There were ads on 550 AM all day today, but I forget the times, it is this weekend though.

Thanks guys. I had heard by word of mouth it was soon, but that was it. Appreciate the info.

9to6 on Saturday and 10 to 5 on Sunday not sure how much it cost I think 5

I went to today. Extremely crowded. The parking lot is scary packed. For some odd reason ( I guess I like punishment) I almost picked up a Whitworth 458 Win. Mag. on the cheap. Maybe go see if it's there tomorrow.

I wonder how the crowds will be tomorrow. I plan on going but if its going to be a zoo I'll just pay retail at boonies or sportsmans

How much is the entry fee?

It's five dollars to get in. It was indeed packed today, probably won't we a lot different tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    How much is the entry fee?

I was seriuosly dissapointed with the gun show. Maybe I was looking at the pickings left from yesterday but there were not as many semi auto handguns as I thought there would be, but there were a ton of revolvers. There were only two handguns I was interested in and when I inquired about one the guy behind the counter started to give me lip then walked off and started talking with someone else. Thats ok, my money will be spent somewhere else.

It was pretty weak, more like a yard sale or flea market. I was hoping to see some of FNs new stuff, and figured there would be at least one Ruger MKIII. Saw a lot of high prices too.

I was a bit disappointed also. Some vendors were asking new prices for yard sale items. Looking for a sucker I suppose. I did find a decent deal on one item. I went home with most of my allowance in my pocket, from a gun show, go figure...............