Thread: Beer keg for baiting. Need one?

Exclamation Beer keg for baiting. Need one?

I know where there are two. I only need one. Anybody want me to pick up the other one for you? They are in Palmer. It'll cost each of us $60. The fella wants $120 for both only.

I've got a close buddy who just got a dented one for $75 so this may be a decent deal.

Kegs are hard to find. Trust me. I've been looking for a while.

Call me.

Taylor
    952-4616

Default I'll take it

Mark

If still available I will take it. I cannot get to Anchorage in till the weekend of the 8th. can I send you some money?

That just sounds funny. I guess the plan is to liquor the bears up until they pass out, making it very easy to take your time checking for rub spots and then line up a well placed shot. How much beer does it take to get a 6' blackie drunk?

Actually, I am curious as to why you prefer beer kegs.

They are light and indestructable by brown bears.

I figgerd it was something like that. Good luck this spring. I have to sit this one out, though. Not too many bears in Baghdad...come to think of it not many beer kegs either!

Talking

No, hoosier, you liquor them up with a bucket of peppermint schnapps! Give him 20 minutes and you can actually get down out of the stand and put a tape measure to him before you climb back up and shoot him!!!!!!

Okay...

Just kidding.

Taylor

-[]-------->

Well, that would be a very effective tactic, but how much does a bucket of peppermint schnapps cost compared to a beer keg?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    No, hoosier, you liquor them up with a bucket of peppermint schnapps! Give him 20 minutes and you can actually get down out of the stand and put a tape measure to him before you climb back up and shoot him!!!!!!

Okay...

Just kidding.

Taylor

-[]-------->
    i have found that the further north you get the stiffer the drink needs to be... Interior and slope bears need Wild Turkey or was that the hunter?????
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here