Thread: Valley Bowmen 3D shoot

Default Valley Bowmen 3D shoot

Anybody going to the shoot tomorrow night. Starts at 4:00 runs to 7:00. I will be there with my tradition bow at 4:00 if there are any other traditional guys going that want to shoot together. Here are the directions
    If you havnt been out we are shooting every wednesday come any time between 4-7pm, at elcantra- take seward meridian tell it "T"s with bogard, take a right and its your immediate second left, go through the gate that says something like authorized personel only and stay to the left and you will see us all down by the yellow building

Default I must have missed you

I was there, but I didn't make it out until 6:00 PM. I shoot traditional too. I must have missed you. It was a very nicely set up range. Them guys did a good job setting it up. Too bad it is only for 8 weeks. I had a lot of fun. Thanks Valley Bowmen.

Hey does anybody know if and when this is going to start up again this spring? I had a lot of fun last year.

yeah I live out thier now so I can make all of them if they do it this year...

I talked to Bill @ Sportman's a couple of weeks ago. Jake has moved to the new store in Soldotna and he is looking for someone who is interested in continuing this shoot. If he does not have enough interest, then the group may disband and look at offerring refunds for the membership fees. If you think you may be able to help out, contact Bill in the archery department of Sportman's Warehouse in Wasilla.

Yeah I know Bill. I will have to talk to him about it. Maybe I can help out.